Arthur Academies have a dress code rather than a uniform. Compliance with the dress code is mandatory and students not dressed according to the code will be sent home for proper attire.
- Navy Blue or White SOLID color collared shirts. This can include button up shirts or polo shirts.
- Shirts should not be light blue or have patterns.
- Tank tops are not part of our dress code.
- Long sleeved shirts worn under a collared shirt should follow our colors of white or navy blue.
- Navy Blue or Khaki Pants, shorts, skirts, leggings or dresses.
- Please be sure shorts, leggings or tights are always worn under skirts and dresses.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses should be just above the knee or longer.
- Please no short-shorts.
- Shoes must have a back on them. Flip-flops and clogs (crocks) are not part of our dress code.
- Sweaters and sweatshirts should be Navy Blue or White if they are being worn during class. If it is just being worn at recess and to and from school, then it does not need to be part of our dress code.
- Sweats/pajamas/workout pants are not considered part of our dress code.
- Denim is not part of our school dress code. Please do not wear jean jackets, jean skirts or jeans regardless of color.
All students will be held to the dress code. If a student is not, then s/he will be written up and s/he will need to change.
A "Uniform Exchange" box is located in the school hallway and is available for donation and/or obtaining usable, undamaged uniforms.